Hiring new employees can seem like a hassle, we get it. Lucky for you– when you are on Gusto’s Plus or Premium plan, one-step provisioning helps to migrate your employees information straight from their signed offer letter to other apps that your company uses.
We use Gusto’s one-step provisioning to assign company email addresses, create Google accounts, and so much more. It makes creating company profiles easy for us!
When provisioning apps are set up within your Gusto account, you have the option to automatically create and remove third-party app accounts for your team directly from Gusto. You can..
- Create, view, or remove your team member’s app accounts directly from Gusto.
- Set up a new hire app account quickly from the onboarding checklist.
- If one of your employee’s leaves the company, you can disable their access securely at the same time you dismiss them.
How to add a new app for your company:
- Sign in to your Gusto admin account.
- Go to your App directory.
- Click Provisioning apps.
- Select the software you wish to connect.
- Click Connect (if your company already has an account with the software). Click Get [App Name] (if your company does not have an account yet).
- Enter admin credentials for the app.
- Enjoy how incredibly easy that was!
There are 63 apps that Gusto integrates with, but here are some popular examples:
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft 365
Integrating apps that you and your team use everyday with Gusto is about to be your best decision yet. What are you waiting for?